June 30, 2011

Dunnys!

I like collecting things. I am a hoarder. About 2 years ago, I bought my first dunny blind box by kidrobot...and I have been hooked ever since. Most of my dunnys are in storage (aka boxed up under my bed until one day I sell them on ebay), and I have about 30...once I get hooked, I get hooked.

Here are a few of my favorites (and by "favorites" I mean dunnys-not-under-my-bed)...my first one ever was the ice cream one by Aya Kakeda.





Do you guys collect dunnys? Or have any other interesting collections?

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute, like little works of art! I'm glad that the world can see them and they aren't under your bed :) I collect vintage knitting and crocheting magazines because the photos they used back in the 60s and 70s are hilarious. How they got men to pose in sunshine yellow cable knit mock turtlenecks I'll never know :)

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha "sunshine yellow cable knit mock turtlenecks"...love it!

    ReplyDelete