August 21, 2011

What I Wore: First Real Outfit Post?

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend!

Today our friend came over and we walked over to a nearby park for an outdoor music fest...not anything too special (mostly family and little kids), but it was great to be outside, and fun to head out for drinks after :) Good way to end a Sunday, I think!

I also bothered my roommate to take some quick outfit snaps (thanks so much Sam!!) Nothing too special (I feel like I should have dressed up more for my first outfit post...or maybe not used such awkward poses?!) but a simple outfit to go watch some live music.






((Meet my friends Anthony & Sam!!))

Outfit Details:
Top: Threadless
Jeans: Thrifted
Bag: Urban Outfitters
Hair Bow: American Apparel
Shoes: Old Navy


Hope you all had a great weekend, and good luck for the coming week!!

28 comments:

  1. Aw, I like your jeans! I think it's the cuff on the bottom that really gets me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Cute outfit post! I love your headband! Sounds like a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kyla, thanks for posting! Your bow is adorable--I've got one and am trying to figure out how to pull it off. You did it wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THIS LOOK! the bow in your hair is CUTE!
    Chari T (deep fried stilettos)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! I just love your bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw you are so cute! You should do more outfit posts. I love the bow in your hair - it's a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bow and the shoes are both so unique. You look cute here;)

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your simple outfit! the bow is adorable

    thestylechildblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look absolutely gorgeous! Cute, comfortable and 110% stylish :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look super cute :) your smile is your best accesoire! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely blue bow! It livens up the whole outfit!Lovely blue bow! It livens up the whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling ... I love your outfit post! Too casual .. bah ... you look great :) Love your style {and your poses}

    ❤ Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore your blog layout! That bow in your hair is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it! Especially the bow in your hair! :) So simple and casual.

    Belly B :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, and P.S. I'm your new follower!!! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look cute as a button! I love your hairbow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute! <3 <3 Love that bow! And I always feel awkward posing for these outfit posts too!

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love how simple this outfit is! those shoes... oh, the print! they're GORGEOUS

    ReplyDelete
  20. your bright smiles,so cute!Your casual outfit makes it feel so tender so comfortable,and make the coming day seem so delightful just because for that sweet attire!love your way of being yourself real!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. very simple outfit but the hair bow makes the whole get up SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh this is so cute! I love the bow. Sometimes simple and casual outfits are the best kind :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. The ribbon look so cute on you!! <3

    ReplyDelete