February 22, 2013

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday!
Now I know this Windows of New York project has been going around the internet lately, but I love it so much I just had to share it too. And I'm brining my favorite editorial of all time back - Alice In Wonderland by Annie Leibovitz :)

happy friday!

windows of ny // abstract illustration // 'one' type // editorial shot

Tonight I'll be headed to the PVD Lady Project birthday bash, and I'm super excited to hang out with other ladies in the Providence area. And I'm hoping we don't get hit with more snow!

What are you up to this weekend?

win a custom sweet spot bag!

9 comments:

  1. Ooh I haven't heard of the "Windows of New York" project - very cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That editorital is really cool I hadn't seen it before! And I love the windows of New York project - I've been seeing it pop up on my design blogs I read

    <3 katherine / of corgis & cocktails
    enter to win a custom made dog or cat collar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never tire of seeing the Windows of New York project. Loving the type project! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing the Windows of New York Project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I spotted those windows of NY illustrations, they're great, huh? I hope you have a lovely weekend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness that editorial shot! It's so hilarious but so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow -- I haven't came across the Windows of NY until now. What a wonderfully unique idea! I love it. :) Gorgeous illustrations, too!

    REALLY loving the geometric image as well! <3

    Have a happy weekend!
    xo Trina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well thanks for sharing the windows of new york since I hadn't heard of it yet! And that editorial is hilarious, I'm headed to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete