March 30, 2013

Happy Easter!

Ok, so I know this post is a day early, but most of you will be eating and spending time with family tomorrow, so I wanted to post today. My family usually eats the typical ham, but how fancy/fun would it be to serve croque monsieurs? Or chickpea cakes as an appetizer? I'm also coveting this skirt...how pretty for spring?

happy easter!

skirt // shoes // necklace // lemon feta dip // croque monsieurs // chickpea cakes // red wine spritzer // lavender iced tea // gin & tonic sorbet

12 comments:

  1. Rediscovering your blog!!! I love all your beautiful content! <3 Following via bloglovin! <3 And Croque Monsieurs are such a great idea, as well as gin & tonic sorbet!! Great choices!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those drinks are so cute! I love how colorful they are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy early Easter to you too. I would be down for a fancy Easter dinner with some sparkling lavender iced tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will take any of the food please, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg..... the food pics made me so hungry~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of the food look yummy! And those shoes and that necklace... I want! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah I want all of these things!!! Great little post :)

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sitting in class right now (paying attention obviously) and I'm starving. That food! I love a fancy grilled cheese and meat sandwich.

    Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love! The food and drinks look so delicious!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you dress me? Can you cook all three of those things for me? And in 3 months, can you make me a few drinks? I don't know which one to comment on! These all look amazing, but most importantly I am starving again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Kyla! I love that floral print skirt!

    ReplyDelete