May 1, 2013

Currently Loving // Neutral Pastels

Even though I normally like things to be bright & cheerful, there is something so classicly romantic about neutrals and pastels. this illustration sparked my interest in making this post - the neutral pastel color palette was too beautiful for me not to share. Some more digging revealed these other beautiful items!

kyla is inspired | currently loving // neutral pastels

dress // deer illustration // mini wedges // bunny place card holders // maxi // design tag // photography print

Are you a fan of this color palette?

10 comments:

  1. ooh, I like the high backs on those shoes, what a nice detail. Lovely collection, as usual
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this color palette and the images you used to represent it. I love the floral dress and the photography print. Great finds! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colors - that dress is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm usually not a flats kind of girl but those shoes are something else...so pretty.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with you on loving things bright and cheerful but also having a love for neutrals. There's something really sophisticated about having a neutral palette. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am absolutely LOVE those flats and the color palette of the watercolor illustration!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm definitely a fan of this palette! I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, those metallic flats are too pretty :) I can't decided whether or not I like the look of soft neutral pastels next to my fair skin :) I'm always afraid I look a bit too pale when I wear such soft colors :s x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore neutral pastels - so feminine and light.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are to-die-for flats! I love that the heel is a cut higher. You just keep finding such cute little bits and bobs, don't you!

    ReplyDelete