June 20, 2013

Inspired Translation | 3

It's time for the third round of Inspired Translation with Jessica from Creative Index!

The quote:
-Happiness is a direction, not a place.
-SydneyHarris

The inspiration:
inspired translation | the inspiration
(image source)

My Translation:
inspired translation | kyla

This one was lots of fun, the image is just so pretty, and I love this quote. It's something that I need to remind myself every day.

Don't forget to head over to Jessica's blog and she how she translated the image!

11 comments:

  1. Very inspirational and helpful. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flower! (and the whole design) Beautiful...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Kyla! I love how that flower turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun little series! I'm excited to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES. I absolutely love the quote! It truly is a direction!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your flower!
    And I love how you kept the text in gray! Really makes the flower pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That quote is SO absolutely true

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the flower and the colors! Soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great idea— i absolutely love your translation. i also find myself in need of this reminder. i can't wait to click through and see more, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete