July 4, 2013

Happy...Thursday?

For those of you in America, happy Fourth of July! Today's Happy Friday post is coming a day early in honor of the celebrations :) When this post goes live, I'll be on a boat in the middle of a lake, completely unplugged. I can't wait.

kyla is inspired | july 4th

one. white denim jacket // two. bangle // three. denim drop hem dress // four. satchel // five. the 5 year book // six. sandals // seven. rhubarb float //

What are your Fourth plans? Or if you don't celebrate, any fun weekend plans?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the wishes! These are amazing finds. I love the idea of a 5 Year Book. That was pretty neat with a very well-designed cover. Hope you're enjoying your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, Sounds like you're headed for an amazing weekend! I would love to be by the lake, but I'm going into the woods! Love the outfit you put together for the celebrations. Have fun!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I love those red sandals. Hope you're have a wonderful, relaxing time on the lake right now, Kyla!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a lovely fourth Kyla!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this 4th of July collection! Hope you had a great 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete