September 10, 2013

Product & Print | 054

product & print

Although I don't normally gravitate towards things that are black & white for my home, I can appreciate the simple statements that graphic prints provide. I love this numbers pouf from Land of Nod, and think it would make such a fun piece for a living room or play room. And the teapot print would make an adorable addition to a kitchen!

Also, I had a very nice time at the wedding this weekend, thanks to all who asked! It was the first wedding I was in, and I have to say...that's a lot of stress for just a few hours, huh? ;)

3 comments:

  1. So great together! That numbers pouf is awesome and I love the typography on the teapot print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love land of nod! And love that pouf.

    xx Alecia with www.likesof.us

    ReplyDelete