November 2, 2011

Love & Toast Products

Do you guys know of the brand Love & Toast? They make shampoos, body washes, and perfumes. A while ago I got a sample of their "Little Luxe Perfume" in Sugar Grapefruit, and it's been love ever since. When the mini runs out, I'm definitely buying the full size, and probably another mini test ^^ I also want to try their Rich Conditioner, as I'm always looking for new hair products.



Anyway, have a look at some of these fantastic products for yourselves! :)
Rich Conditioner // Gin Blossom Perfume // Sugar Grapefruit Perfume // Pomme Poivre Perfume // Salt n' Sea Sugar Scrub

Is anyone else a fan of Love & Toast?

9 comments:

  1. salt and sea... i don' know what it is but i can't get enough sea salt anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time i've heard of this brand. I love the fun, girlie packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of/seen this brand before. I love perfumes, but I always forget that I have them, haha. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of them before, but they have great packaging! The gin blossom sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of the brand, but the packaging has sold me alone! I'm a sucker for a whimsical design!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might have to rush out and give these a try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is the first time I hear them but I have already fallen in love with their packaging :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this brand. I have never purchased anything from them has let me down. For anyone who has never tried Love and Toast you should. And everything is reasonably priced!

    Kathleen
    http://beautifulfrances.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love their perfume Paper flower! the smell is just so alluring and feminine!

    ReplyDelete