September 23, 2012

A Bit on Sponsoring

sponsor kyla is inspired
image source

OK! Well, this is my first time offering paid sponsorship, but I thought it was time. I've kept my prices pretty reasonable, and I will be doing this for the next few upcoming months as a sort-of trial...I'm not entirely sure I like the idea of paid sponsorship, but you never know until you try, right?

large
The large spot will receive a featured post, with 5 questions from me and the chance to promote your blog/business, etc. There is an optional giveaway available for the large spot. NOTE: The large spot is currently sold out until November.

regular
The regular ad feature is shown below the large feature. You will get a smaller feature with a bio & 3 links in a sponsor post.

mini
The mini ads will be shown below the large and regular features on the sidebar. Ads will be shuffled.

I'll be promoting everything throughout the month on twitter as well.

Please do not hesitate to email me if you have any questions or link exchange ideas! I'm very open to hearing your suggestions :) If we've already agreed upon sponsorship for the coming months, no worries! We'll continue or exchange as originally planned. If your're currently a sponsor from September, email me if you wish to continue our sponsorship - I'm sure we can work something out :)

What are you waiting for? Head over to the sponsorship page!

No comments:

Post a Comment