February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S & A WINNER


Source: Modcloth Lookbook

Hello all, you know what today is. That day where singles everywhere are bitter and eat lots of chocolate ;)
Ok, maybe that's not true. I like the idea of Valentine's Day, but I'm single this year so maybe I'm a bit bitter. I'm still having fun today dressing in my girliest pink outfit, and will definitely enjoy making cupcakes tonight :) I mean, any holiday where it's acceptable to eat lots of sweets, and I'm hooked.


Do you have plans for today?



Also, Congratulations to Jess, winner of my Latasia giveaway! :)

5 comments:

  1. Haha, yay! Thanks for the amazing giveaway! I hope you have a great V-Day spent with amazing friends and maybe a glass of wine or 2 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Jess!!!

    And Happy Valentine's Day and Tuesday, Kyla!!! I love Valentine's Day, just because it's one of those fun little holidays to celebrate love. Love for your partner, yourself, your friends, whatever!!! <3

    Jen and I have planned thrifting and shopping, than I have a surprise dinner waiting for her in the basement, with checkers! And than we'll exchange gifts. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Singles Awareness Day! Ha! I'm right there with ya, but I got roses from my dad and the largest bag of conversation hearts available from my mom, so it's all good! Have a happy one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No need to be bitter! A fashionista like you will have no problem scoring a date, you just have to try!

    ReplyDelete